Enhance the style quotient of your home with the Brondell H2O+ Reverse Osmosis!
It is compact in design and so you could easily install it under a medium-sized kitchen counter. This RO system comes with a patented water-saving principle that saves about 10 times of the water than all the traditional reverse osmosis systems.
Brondell RO system comes in an enclosed form, with all the wiring and tubes covered up inside a box. This way, there won’t be any wires hanging around below the RO which gives the model an organized look.
Brondell H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis System Review
To start with the features, there are so many of them! But I would like to highlight one of them, which I believe is the best thing about Brondell RO model. While most of the RO systems gets you 1 gallon of pure water with a wastage of 4 gallons of water. Whereas this Brondell H2O+ waste about 2 gallons of water for every one gallon of water.
Because you are getting a compact designed model here, the installation is easier than you imagine.
Most of the connections on this reverse osmosis water filtering system follow the twist and turn, that has made the assembling simpler.
Coming to the connectors, all of them arrive in different color codes. Get the manual, and follow the steps in the same order as explained in the book.
The installation won’t take more than an hour, and you will be all set to run the system instantly.
You can install the product at any location, no matter if it’s near the socket area or far from the socket area. This is because the RO doesn’t require power for the working. Therefore, you are free to set them anywhere you wish to.
Stages of Filtration
There are 4 steps of filtration followed on the Brondell H2O+ model. They are:
- The sediment filter gets the sand, silt, rust and other particulates present in the water. You can call this filter as a pre-filter thing which protects and extends the life of the main filter.
- Next comes a pre-carbon filter that eliminates all the chlorine, VOC compounds, and other soluble water contaminants that may harm the RO membrane on the filter.
- The third step involves the RO membrane filter where the water is pushed onto a semi-permeable. During this stage, pollutants like arsenic, cysts, heavy metals, fluoride, and industrial chemicals are taken out from the water.
- Finally, you get the Post-Carbon filter thing that takes out any remaining contaminant in the water like chlorine, and other VOC elements for improving the taste and quality of the water.
So, that’s how this Brondell H20+ RO system works, and let’s find out how efficient the model is in removing the contaminants.
I cannot say that Brondell is the most efficient model but it still ensures that less water is wasted in the purification. For example, most of the RO systems waste about 4 gallons of water for 1 gallon of purified water. Whereas, this Brondell purifier creates a wastage of 2 gallons of water against 1 gallon of processed water.
- Does not need electricity for operation
- Compact design
- Enclosed box, keeps all the wiring thing out of sight!
- Less wastage of water
- Rate of refilling is much better than other standard models
- LED indicator will let you know when the filter needs to be changed
- Easy to Install
- Membrane has a lifetime of 2 years
- Compact design
- It comes with a 12 months warranty
- Intake valve is a fragile one
- Compact but less flexible
The intake shutoff valve present on this RO system is not a good one. The handle is small in design and the intake valve on the other side looks flimsy. Also to mention, Brondell is compact in shape. But, when you install the unit for the under-counter setup, you will feel like the flexibility is lost somewhere.
To conclude, Brondell has tried to bring innovation to the standard design of the RO systems and it has worked out pretty well. The intake valve and the circular reservoir ensures that less water is wasted during the processing. Installation is easy, but you got to have a considerable space for the setup.